Friday, September 9, 2011

Compensation for LIFE

I believe myself as simple person with distinct state of mind. I have a dynamic mood which keeps on swinging .I believe that this life is precious and apart from earning for yourself one should take out time for your goal which u always wanted to do ultimately u are here to live your favorite life not the one which is expected from you.Some time we see our self serving other with our life and we feel bad about it.Many a time I have noticed people saying that I have given whole of life to my family and they demand compensation for it in terms of love,care,money but its not true you have lived your life as you could .You donot possessed courage to come out of safety zone and so you choose the best and convenient path for your self this was your first mistake and second one is that you accepting compensation for it.

1 comment:

Sales Jargon said...

Today i have completed 4 month of my Job after doing MBA.