My first Crush was when i even did n't knew the meaning of word "Crush".I was very young to be considered to fall in love but i did it.When I used to wear half pant,half shirt,water bottle around my neck,big school bag on small shoulder and care less of every thing.I remember i was in class V th .What i liked most in that girls was her eyes.it was brown and very beautiful.I used to keep staring at her but when she looked at me i used turn around my head as if i am thinking something else.When ever i was caught staring to her my heart beat starts pumping at a high speed.
I was shy ,soft spoken boy ,who was hardly seen interacting with girls.I always tried to keep distance from her just because it makes me feel nervous.I always feared of acting something non-sense in front of her which could make me embarrassed but still i remember her.
1 comment:
Zindagi ek chahat ka sisila hai ,koi mil gaya koi bichad gaya.jinhe manga tha duaoo main wo kisi ko bina maange mil gaya
Post a Comment